Designed for chronic experiments, the Microprobes Microwire Arrays MWA provides the optimum in flexibility and affordable alternative for the neuroscience community.
- Up to 32 penetrating wires per array for short- and long-term recordings.
- Custom wire length (5-23 mm), including different length for each row.
- Custom spacing between wires is in the range of 250 - 1000 µm.
- Custom wire diameter options available (25/50 µm).
- Custom impedance for individual wires between 200-800 kΩ.
- Stainless steel and Platinum/Iridium fine wires with teflon or polyimide insulation material.
- Custom reference and ground electrodes according to the researcher’s requirements.
- Optionally integrated fiber optic and/or drug delivery cannula.
Single Unit - LFP Ecog
|Impedance values per Metal type and Wire size|
|Metal type and thickness||inner diameter (i.d.)|
|25 micron Pt/Ir||0.4 to 0.8 MΩ|
|50 micron Pt/Ir||0.2 to 0.4 MΩ|
|25 micron SS||0.6 to 0.9 MΩ|
|50 micron SS||0.4 to 0.6 MΩ|